Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Switching Gears

It's going to be a little tricky to take seriously anything I say with that Simpsons-Jenn up in the sidebar, isn't it? So I'm changing it already. Well, I mean, as soon as Blogger lets me. What if I'm stuck with a Simpsons avatar in my blog for the rest of my life? Ack!

Mom says she's "definitely not an improvement," and I say, "Did we think it would be?" Dave says, "You look better than that," and I say, "I should hope so!" I mean, I really do hope so. It would be tremendously demoralising to find out that my Simpson alter-ego was more attractive than I am. But maybe some of you think differently.

Anyway, I have other stuff to say, so Simpsons-Jenn was a (hopefully) one-day wonder. But I'm dying to know whether any of you succumbed to the desire to find out what you'd look like if you lived in TV-Springfield . . .

No comments: