Monday, July 07, 2008

Blatant Self-Promotion

Stephanie, who goes to my church, has written an article about me/my book for a nearby publication. You can download the current issue here. The article about me is on pages 16 and 18.

Two corrections, though: The publishers who liked the story but didn't feel it fit their niche did not point me to CFP--my aunt did that. (They did try to point me in a helpful direction, but I didn't fit that publisher's niche either, it didn't seem to me.) And secondly, CFP is in Scotland, not Ireland. Given that I was just in Ireland, though, with my parents, I guess this is an easy mistake to make . . . !

4 comments:

Barry Pike said...

Congratulations on the write-up!

Annelise said...

Nice article and photo!

Out Of Jersey said...

slick article.

Penn Tomassetti said...

I always liked seeing trees grow out of pavement or rocks when I would walk by the Mon. river in Pittsburgh, PA. They reminded me of believers who are made to live in a wasteland until Christ brings them to His promised land. I can't relate to your story, but think it would provide an interesting perspective on those who live as refugees. Sometimes I tell people I'm a refugee, since I've fled to Christ for refuge from the coming storm.

Grace to you.