Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Commercial Break

Here's something mildly hilarious to keep you entertained while you wait for me to have time to finish writing about my trip to Northampton.

You know how sometimes you read something and you accidently scramble words or letters or even add stuff in that isn't there? This morning I was reading, among other things, Luke 6.39-49. As I approached verse 41 (in the CJB), I read, in all seriousness, "So why do you see the splinter in your brother's eye, but not notice the blog in your own eye?"

I wonder if someone's trying to tell me something . . .

3 comments:

Annelise said...

That's hilarious!

dave grosser said...

Ah! There's a splinter in my eye! There's a blog in my sister's eye!

L.L. Barkat said...

Ouch. I think I've read that verse before myself. (which is why I now have some new rules, which I mostly keep... no blogging before 9:00 am or after 6:30 pm and at least three days off.)