Saturday, April 21, 2007

Link Love

My mom said something like, "I hope you've seen the cute plug for your blog over at Loud Time."

I love being linked to. Also, I think I should publicly thank the Zimmer-Man for quite frequently (like, three times, which is kind of a lot) referencing this little corner of blogosphere. I hadn't seen said link, though, and there were two other posts on there which hadn't been there last time I visited either. Which made me realise I've haven't been here very much lately.

There are varying reasons for this, one main one of which is that I haven't really had much to say. (I know. You can't believe it. And furthermore, it's no good reason not to read what other people have to say.) So, while you're waiting for me to think of something more interesting, go visit some of the folks on my blogroll. And Tolkein fans, take special note of Heather's public service announcement here.

1 comment:

L.L. Barkat said...

Ah, the joy of links! :)