Thursday, March 04, 2010

Firefly Distractions

Maybe I'm not writing anymore because everything's just too serious . . .

So I took another "Which _________ character are you?" online quiz. This is probably not too surprising a result. Because I am, of course, both holy and mysterious. (?)


Your results:You are Derrial Book (Shepherd)
























Derrial Book (Shepherd)
75%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
55%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
45%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
40%
River (Stowaway)
35%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
15%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
Alliance
15%
Even though you are holy
you have a mysterious past.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

3 comments:

dave grosser said...

Well of *course* you're Book! Does this mean you started watching Firefly??

Jennwith2ns said...

Clearly you have not been keeping up with my Jan/Feb facebook status updates. :D I actually finished watching Firefly last night. Still have Serenity to go, though.

As for Book--yeah, I'm happy with the association. Frankly, I think he is probably one of the best, if not the best, portrayals of a Christian on tv ever. (In spite of Joss Whedon being an avowed atheist and Ron Glass being a Buddhist.)

Barry Pike said...

Good for you!

This is one of the few TV series that I would ever even consider owning on DVD (and I do). And it is one of the few that I can think of that bears watching more than once.

I like Serenity a lot, too. It all ended too soon.