Friday, June 29, 2007

Mack

Introducing Mack, my unoriginally-named, brand-new (well, brand-new to me--and almost really brand-new) computer. Ah, I love it already. (The unflattering but-oh-so-hip photo in the side margin should give evidence thereof.) Even though I have to drive to church in order to get on the internet.

Many and heartfelt thanks to Matthew-the-Macintosh-Evangelist for the generous help. And thanks to both him and Mark-the-Computer-Whiz for an enjoyable (if brief) dinner last night.

3 comments:

Llama Momma said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to the Other Side. It's nice over here, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jenn.

I hope you have no conversion regret after following after the mac evangelist :)

Yay your live and running again.

Jennwith2ns said...

LM--sure is!

Stacey--thanks! Absolutely no regrets. Not sure I'm QUITE live and running again, though, since our wireless connexion has yet to be connected, and my old dial-up doesn't work on my new Mac. Right now I'm using the cranky old Toshiba, but if it konks out, I have to drive somewhere with wireless access. Next week all should be better . . .